February 14, 2011

WE LOVE THE SMELL OF RECYCLED CLOTHES

Just a few items of clothing I found on the ASOS Marketplace and Rokit which I both absolutely love, yet it is rather expensive. This doesn't stop me observing the beauty of all things vintage and maybe saving up for something? I think so.


some summer plimsolls which I shall be soon purchasing - £8.33 ex. VAT - bargain heaven

fond of this Levi's Denim Jacket especially the two prints at the chest - Billy Ray Cyrus signed as well
which is kind of cool even though it's Miley Cyrus' father

my obsession with shirts continue and fishing is how I roll (not really but love this)
american apparel have done well
Image 1 of Cheap Monday Tight Skinny Fit Jeans
vans plus jeans accompany each other well with a t-shirt and a short substitute for
summer is sorted
Image 1 of Ray-Ban Original Clubmaster Sunglasses
want some traditional aviator raybans and found these ones but with a twist!
 shirt and the teddy bear motif

PEACE OUT

No comments: