February 13, 2011

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Watched one of my all time favorite films, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, again today and thought that it would be suitable to be the title of this post. It's certainly one of Jim Carrey's most respected films and Kate Winslet as the co-star, the film provides double trouble, in an unforgettable way.
Joel: 'Sand is overrated. It's just tiny, little rocks.'
Anyways, onto what I'm really blogging about:
I got my second batch of Diana Mini photos developed yesterday and I was rather pleased with the results.
Also, when I got home after a nice trip to town, I was able to use the 35mm film that the film developers gave back to me to complete a little project of mine. Someone on Lomography blogged about what they did with their old film and it inspired me to do the same so I ended up producing 'SAVE THE FILM' in letters on my wall.

pretty happy

the quiet harbour

sunrise and reflections

just to clarify, did not write this on yet stumbled across it

kind of enjoyed this whole gate in front of painting business

adore my boat shoes and one of the only days it was acceptable to wear in the winter 

seagull are nuisance's but perfect models


Also took a lookbook picture yesterday in front of my wall with the finished project - the title says it all.

No comments: