February 9, 2011

Take me back to the 90's

working on my collection

i love a grainy picture + fell in love with these glasses, to bad they're actually lensed 

banana loaf/cake/bread - whatever floats your boat
trying to be artistically minded - didn't work too well and concerning the quote, quickly searched for a semi-ok quote before the mist went, yet it fits well with the whole concept?

Just a general evening in this household, though this evening was one where I was taken back to my childhood days. I searched through my parents cupboards where they literally throw in any old junk, yet like to keep it organised and tidy. Ended up finding these amazing 35mm cameras and stumbled across my dad's old glasses which are really from the 60s/70s though he still wore them when i was a wee kid. My mum also made banana loaf and when I entered the front door from a rather relaxing walk home, the smell of freshly baked and warm sensation of it was truly amazing.

PEACE OUT

3 comments:

Tamarah said...

gosh that mirror picture is incredible floz X

Molly said...

oohhh mmm geeee!! ;) Completely and utterly jealous of your camera collection! Liking your specs too, shame about the lenses x

Florian said...

hehe, thank you! :)
wishing i need glasses now - drats!