February 8, 2011

The Greatest Light is The Greatest Shade

typical Island pavement inhabited by seagulls

i heart the sun

sunday long dog walks are fun 

i heart the sky

dropitdoeeyes sorting out some polaroids in the beloved coffee shop Bean around the World
To be honest, sometimes I do love this place


trying out the half frame format

Have been dyeing to put these up but completely forgot to blog about them.
I received a wonderful Diana Mini 35mm film camera from my sister at Christmas and these are the first batch of photos I got developed. I ended up getting them for free because they didn't print properly but now that I've scanned and cropped them I completely fell in love with them. Made a promise to myself that I will use my Diana Mini more often. Hope that you're enjoying them!

PEACE OUT

No comments: