February 6, 2011

We Live Young


Funeral Party - Golden Age of Knowhere has received a lot of hype since it's release two weeks or so ago, but a truly worthy hype. The song Finale makes your feet/legs/arms want to get up and dance to it and that's what I've been doing since I first heard it. It just doesn't get old, a little like how at the moment I'm rather appreciating being a teenager on this Island. My daydreams consist of how life will be so much better when I'm at Uni on the mainland and into my twenties compared to being confined to such a small space here and surrounded by literally just chavs - no doubting it's a 'chav-town' here. However this song gets me dancing in the privacy of my own bedroom and the occasional outing, and it just makes me feel good to be a teenager for once. We should just enjoy being the age we are at.
So I leave you be with this genius masterpiece in general - the video accompanies the music perfectly.

PEACE OUT

No comments: