February 21, 2011

Aching Feet for Pleasure?

Today my mum and I treated our feets to a battering at Westfield Shopping Centre. The night before I was told that it takes an hour without stopping to walk from one end to another without stopping in shops, which made me kind of daunted. Anyways when we got there, we literally just followed the crowds (didn't know where we were going) and ended up in the main section which is a high street galore. H&M, River Island, GAP, Topshop/Topman, Hollister, Pull and Bear, Next, M&S ect. Unfortunately there was no Urban Outfitters. Nonetheless, I ended up buying a few bits and bobs which I was rather glad about, however didn't succeed  in my shorts-for-summer findings. On the contrary, even though I'm usually a shirt buyer from charity shops, I HAD to get this burgundy chord shirt. Love at first sight, must be said.
Enough of my chit-chat, hope y'all are having a great half term!

PEACE OUT

the good ole' topman buys (don't mind the label still on the trousers)

snatched them whilst I could for £7 in H&M (necessity to love), thinking with shorts and shirt in summer?
I like stripes, H&M buy again, not too sure when I would wear but liked on the spot...fool'? i know


1 comment:

Molly said...

awesome pair of braces! i know i'm a girl, but i soo want some :P X