June 21, 2011

SUMMER'S JUST BEGINNING BABY

Today is the first day of summer and even though the 'Summer Solstice Party' held at Stonehenge kind of gives me the creeps, I thought it would be suitable to celebrate in style and watch Wimbledon, eating strawberries and cream to accompany it.
Discovered the 'La Sardina' 35mm camera from Lomography today. They've kept on posting and tweeting concerning this amazing camera and has just been recently launched but I've never taken a chance to have look at it, though now I really want one! Inspired by sardine fish cans they would 'probably not look out of place in a vintage German harbour, but would look a lot better around your neck'. They are on my 'top items to have' list for the summer and at £60, it's a bit over budget for me for a 35mm yet manageable. 
The Fischers Fritze is my favourite though there are several other ones. Which one is your favourite?


Fischers Fritze

El Capitan

Sea Pride

Marathon



No comments: