June 19, 2011

Dreaming Of Another World

Forgot to upload this photo with the others I took on my Olympus Trip 35 and found it again today whilst literally looking through all of the film photos in the house. A good way to occupy a rainy Sunday.
Anyways I took this because it's my favourite place in Jersey, especially on a bright warm day. It gives a French and Mediterranean feel to the Island and it's one of those places where you would imagine a content old woman knitting or reading whilst rocking on her rocking chair and this as the backdrop. Unfortunately it's not a house, though it should be converted into one, yet instead used uselessly as some storage for the Jersey Museum. 

Also, I'd like to add that exams have finished and it's time to get your summer groove on! (Those who are still doing exams, I feel for you.) So I'll leave you with a song that's got me up and dancing for the past few days.

peace out







No comments: