June 11, 2011

Pictures

Firstly I'd like to say that I'm super excited for Benjamin Francis Leftwich for Jersey Live. 
The 'Pictures' EP is so so good and I'm literally indulging in it at the moment. A very good evening listen to enjoy and relax to, though it's all a bit cliche and his songs sound similar which is where my doubts at. Still very very excited!
Also, I got the film that I used in my OLYMPUS TRIP 35 developed today and the results were disappointing. It seemed like most of the frames were wasted and kind of boring but I do have several favourites that I'd like to show you. There weren't any effects apart from  a few that I breathed on the lens to try and produce a misty/faint effect, though it didn't really work.



Breathing on the lens slightly worked on this one...
...and this one
Finally completed moving bedrooms and this is the main display mainly photos and bits from magazines, including the top cut out films which says SAVE FILM...sadly had to rid of 'the' as it didn't fit in.



Tamarah (DROP IT DOE EYES) and Amy 

Hope your exams are going well!

peace out

No comments: