March 22, 2011

We Ride The Circus Wheel

The weather's starting to warm up and already had a chance to wear shorts and my decks on the weekend! It was an essential to hit the beach with a pile full of revision and a copy of Dazed and Confused to simply relax. 'It's a beautiful day in sunny Jersey', said in an American radio host voice, so I strolled into what all native Jersey-ans call 'town', excited to pick up some embroidered patches (badges) from the market to add to a grey/olive coloured backpack I recently found in my parents wardrobe. I wanted to stick with the whole American/Canadian Wilderness Group theme, thus chose a 'SAVE OUT FOREST' badge, 'ECO PATROL OUTDOOR' badge and last but not least a 'U.S.A' shield badge. Pretty happy with my purchases eliminating the price which ended up being around £7 for three. Anyways, I'm hoping to collect more and create a collection because they are pretty darn addictive and they'll be provided a home in some shape or form.
Ambition: American Road trip and just collect these along the way sounds sensible enough.

PEACE OUT

 

No comments: