March 11, 2011

Frankie&Marsh + JackWills

Felt like summer today with the sun out and sitting on the wall at school, basking in the warmth and sunshine so this post must be a summer related one. Hear it goes...
I would go crazy to get my hands on some of the Jack Wills and Franklin and Marshall S/S 11 collection.
I love the way F&M and Jack Wills have taken the old school approach to summer and almost the faux-romantic teenager style. 
This hooded jumpers by F&M is perfect for spring and summer evenings after a long day spent relaxing on the beach, soaking up the sunshine with a pair of my mustard shorts and either my boat shoes or espadrilles - hoping on getting blue/red and white striped ones, think I may stick with the nautical and simple look this year again.

Fleece FLMR845

Jackets JKMR914
fan of the high school jacket but don't think I'd suit, nonetheless
love the style of this picture



JACK WILLS COLLECTION


I love the basic white Jack Wills Jumper and on the back there's a grey imprint of sails from a boat with WILLS underneath which is pretty cool, though don't think I'm one of those who buys trademark clothing for the reason purely of the trademark logo. Also, the rugby top transports me back to my childhood when nearly every single time my parents and myself went to dinner parties at my dads dozens of colleagues, the kids were dressed up with these striped tops, looking all posh whilst I stood there in my good ole' yet embarrassing red fleece. Certainly wasn't a dress up kind of child. Lastly, I've always wanted a bag from Jack Wills mainly because the small Union Jack stitched onto the bottom is to die for, sounds kind of lame though.

Additional viewClayworth Crew Neck Sweat Top
Coxheath Knitted RugbyHardendale Barrel Bag Additional view
ONE LAST THING:

Spreading the summer love, its contagious

PEACE OUT


No comments: