March 28, 2011

First Impressions of Earth

First Impressions of Earth is my all time favourite album from Big Apple band The Strokes.
The amount of times I've listened to it during the course of last week is unreal. The songs that top it are:

You Only Live Once
Razorblade
On the Other Side
Electricityscape

You Only Live Once is such a catchy song and especially with the sun out, it's been putting me in a good mood. Yesterday, the high temperatures allowed me to stroll along The Front, reading my History Revision Book, yet this song distracted me and I sang along instead of taking in the words from the page, letting the whole world loose and not minding what others thought (for the records, I'm treacherous at singing). So here's the song for you to have a listen to live on Jools Holland.
Ps: The t-shirt below is to die for and a summer essential, I think so! ... into the basket and proceed to checkout!

PEACE OUT



2 comments:

Tamarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tamarah said...

Oi. Was going to order a strokes shirt too, but a different one.
and complete and utter stunner of an album