May 9, 2011

Stories from the City, Stories from the Sea

Taking a little worthy break from the heaps of revision to redecorate my room. Just moving about some bits and bobs and filling lonely white spaces with any extracts found from magazines/newspapers/posters ect. Also I've moved the 'SAVE THE FILM' caption (refer to post in February - Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind) that took over the whole of my wall next to my bed to the top left corner. Redecorating really is quite fun, especially when you have a little extra time due to the Islands Liberation Day Celebrations. I've been searching the internet for some kind of inspiration and I've found some pleasing results, however for the present or for the future is undecided. It might even be never and that I'm just dreaming to have rooms like these - now that's the most likely option.




Everything about this corner of a room is making me envy whoever may own it. The cubby-hole shelf which is the center piece of it is amazing. Imagine filling your own in with anything pointless and random. I would definitely fill mine with collectibles such as mini figurines and place plants on top in fun pots. Yesterday whilst walking the dog, I came across this old woman who was watering her flowers and plants and one of the pots was of a lions head! Definitely wanted to ask her where she got it from.

Braystones Cushion  JACK WILLS - TOWCESTER CUSHION
Jack Wills have THE nicest cushions.


My dream is to live in the wild and smell the fresh air of the pine trees that surround. 
Living in a teepee styled bedroom surrounded by native american images and wearing animal jumpers all
day long... yeh that would be the life!





image2555 

image2484

peace out and enjoy the rest of the week

No comments: