January 8, 2011

winter decks.

A little long-winded post just on a pair of shoes but here it goes...

On my trip to London town, I discovered the perfect, literally, boat (or deck, whatever floats your boat) shoes.
It was love at first sight, even though I don't believe in that 'moohah' nonsense, but in this case it applies.
The story goes a wee bit like this...
I walked into the office on Kings Road and there it was, beyond the shoving and pushing people, sitting on it's perfectly anti-dust shelf. Too bad I snatched them and no longer did it live a life of being watched/walked    past/ ignored by converse and vans searchers. They were in my possession, my feet + those boat shoes = love.
Well that's a load'a crap.
So yeah, I snatched them for sixty squidies (crimbo money supplied this high budget), lugged them back home, hug them, love them and started wearing them. You may think...Winter? Boat Shoes? They do NOT match and be all critical, however they look just right with a pair of vintage lookin' jeans/mustard colour jeans.

PEACE OUT.




No comments: