August 14, 2011

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE AGE OF EXPLORERS?

After watching so many programmes and movies that involved men and women dressed head to toe in beige, wearing three quater length trousers and shirts that were unbuttoned at least twice when I was a kid (and I'm not talking about Dora the Explorer who took a talking backpack with her wherever she went or some unrealistic shit like that), my holidays have been somewhat of an adventure. Starting in concrete jungle, Bangkok, then moving onto the jungles of Cambodia and the north of Thailand and soon ending at the beaches of Koh Samui in the south, I feel like I should be wearing a hat with corks on strings on the end of them. Back home in a week and a half in time for results day so I'll leave you with some photos taken on a bog standard digital camera so nothing too interesting but I like the first picture.

Hope you're having a great summer and not stressing out too much about exam results,

peace out












2 comments:

Francesca said...

love your blog, you are really a talented blogger! please check out my blog, maybe even follow me back.. XXX
www.thisisours.blogspot.com

Florian said...

Thanks! I hope you enjoy it and definitely will do! x