April 11, 2011

So today I kind of went slightly off track from my revision timetable. Biology notes started but then a book got the better of me, which eventually led to looking through family photos that dated from 1982 up to today. I was in search of photos from my parents when they were around in their 20s so I could enter anything I found of them in a little competition that Urban Outfitters are holding. At the end of the day I came to find that it was for over 18s only which was a disappointed (the prize was a copy of 'My Parents Were Awesome' based on this blog: http://myparentswereawesome.tumblr.com/ and £500 to spend online and I'm really desperate for new clothes!), so you could say that competition was my inspiration for this post. The day provided successful and found two photos which I adore and will cherish forever. One is of my mum on a boat in Singapore which is my fave of her and the other is of my sisters and half brother in Switzerland in the snow. I wasn't able to find any of my dad which stood out and none of me either except for really goofy looking ones and they're best to myself.

peace out


No comments: