October 26, 2010

time for knits and boots...

It’s that time of year when the cold gets people in a dull and simply a “cba” mood, however to me, the cold is pretty darn the best thing of the year, especially those frosty blue sky days. How can you not enjoy strolling around on country lanes or by the sea walls wearing an over-sized jumper and poppin’ your ipod in, letting all your troubles go to find your “inner self” (don’t get the impression I’m some kind of meditating/karma peep.)…peacefull success.
Military boots have come into trend in the last year and this year they have become exeedingly popular with women and also men. I have a pair, washed brown, though I actually kind of regret buying them because now I’m more for Doc.Martens or Brogue Boots? DARN CHUNKS. Oh well, suppose I just got to wait until they can be afforded, bummmerrrrrr…
I also recently bought a jumper on my journey to the local charity shops, a navy blue grandad jumper, nice ad snuggly warmness, then a couple of weeks ago I was snooping around my parents wardrobes to see if they had any casual homeware jumpers, yet instead…heaven was discovered. Burberry vintage cable knits were among the many jumpers found of different colour varietys (green, cream, blue, red). Winter Wardrobe…TICK.





a bit of urban outfitters renewal
gotta’ love!
 the sort of jumper i fortunately found lying around the house…
 pretty darn fond of these...


yes please! but a bit off my budget being at the price of £115. 


the ones i bought a couple of weeks ago,
was proud of ‘em things (military boots),
now my minds say “meh” should of got brogue boots.
bargain though for boots! at only £48 (luckily it was 25% off everything day at
Burtons.)

No comments: